EXHIBITOR TUTORIAL VIDEO
HOW-TO VIDEOS AND GUIDES
To help you get the most out of your experience, we have put together videos to walk you through how to update your profile and how visitors can interact with you before, during, and after the event.
HOW TO LOGIN
HOW TO EDIT YOUR COMPANY PROFILE
HOW TO ADD PRODUCTS
HOW TO CHECK YOUR DASHBOARD
HOW TO USE MATCHMAKING
HOW TO SEND A MESSAGE
HOW TO CHECK YOUR CALENDAR
HOW TO CHECK NOTIFICATIONS
HOW TO USE ONLINE MEETINGS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I edit my company’s profile?
Log in to the POWERGEN planning platform to access your Dashboard.
From here, you can:
• Update your company information
• Add information to your Exhibitor Showroom
• Update, add, or edit your company’s product categories
• Update your notification settings
• Add marketing content (e.g., press releases, brochures)
• Invite team members
• Add products to your profile
• Invite customers/clients to visit you at the event
• Download your leads
We’ve provided helpful videos to walk you through specific aspects of your company profile (see above), but if you need additional assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are there tips or tricks to uploading videos and pictures to my company’s profile?
• Product photos: For the best display, we suggest at least 1000 pixels wide x1000 pixels high at 72 dpi; .png, .jpg (Max. 25MB)
• Video: Youtube or Vimeo URL. Uploading video files will be available soon, files should be .mp4; 1080p resolution (Max. 80MB)
• Marketing Content files: .pdf, .doc, .jpg (Max. 25MB)
There is no team member limit for companies in the planning platform. You can add as many team members to your company’s profile as you need!
How do I view my leads?
While logged in to the planning platform, visit your Dashboard and click “Download Leads” at the bottom of the main menu on the left side of the screen.
How do I get the mobile app?
To download the mobile app, simply visit the app store and search for “POWERGEN" or scan the QR code below.
To log in, make sure your planning platform account is active. After registering for the event, you should have received an email with a link to activate your event planning account. This email came from email@example.com and had “Activate Your POWERGEN International® Account” as a subject line.
If you are unable to find the original email stating that your account is active, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org